Bally Bet Sportsbook Louisiana Promo Code and Sign-up Bonus
Disclaimer: Bally Bet Sportsbook is not yet online in Louisiana. This review is based on bonuses and promotions in states where Bally Bet is live; we will update once the sportsbook launches here.
Best Louisiana sportsbook promos in September
With a physical casino already located in Louisiana, Bally’s Corp. seems to be in a good position to bring its Bally Bet Sportsbook to the state, as well. The online sportsbook is already live in Colorado and Iowa, with Indiana also in the works. In this review, we’ll tell you all you need to know about Bally Bet, including the Bally Bet bonus code that you need to get the top Bally Bet Sportsbook sign-up bonus.
Bally’s Corp. is a household name when it comes to gambling, thanks to its 14 brick-and-mortar casinos, as well as its expansive international online presence. For Louisiana bettors, its online sportsbook is easy to use, with a solid player interface.
Want to learn more about Bally Bet Sportsbook and the welcome bonus you can claim when you create a new account? Keep on scrolling to see how it stacks up with the competition.
Bally Bet Louisiana promo code 2023
You do not need a Bally Bet promo code to claim the Bally Bet welcome bonus. Just create an account and deposit to receive a bonus bet first bet for up to $550.
|Bally Bet Louisiana Promo Code||Coming Soon|
|Sign-up Bonus||Up to $550 bonus bet first bet|
|Last Updated||September 21, 2023|
Bally Bet Louisiana sign-up bonus details
Once you’ve created an account, here are the additional details about Bally Bet’s bonus bet:
- Deposit $10 or more into your account.
- Place a bet you feel good about. Up to $550 of that first wager will qualify for the bonus bet offer.
- If your bet wins, you will receive a payout as normal, but you will not get any benefit from the welcome bonus. The promotion will end at this point.
- If your bet loses, you will receive a credit for however much you risked on the bet (up to $550) within 24 hours of the bet settling.
- Use this bonus bet credit to wager once again. You will have to use the entire amount on one bet.
- If the bonus bet wins, you will receive the payout, but you will not get the amount of the bonus bet credit back.
- You have seven days to use the bonus bet credit. Otherwise you forfeit it.
Can I trust Bally Bet sportsbook in Louisiana?
Yes, Bally’s is a trustworthy name in the gambling industry. It has experience providing entertainment to players across the globe and is not simply a fly-by-night operation. Additionally, to launch in Louisiana, Bally Bet will have needed to receive approval from the Louisiana Gaming Control Board, which vets and regulates online sportsbooks in the state.
Getting started at Bally Bet Sportsbook in Louisiana
Signing up at Bally Bet is a simple process. Here is how to create an account online:
- Visit the Bally Bet homepage and select Louisiana as the state where you will be doing your betting.
- Select the “Join Now” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- This opens a window where you will need to enter some personal information. The required info is your name, address, phone number, birth date, email, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Next, you must come up with a username and password with which to log in to your account.
- Once Bally Bet confirms your identity and verifies that you are 21 or older, you are ready to make your first deposit and start betting.
How do I download the Bally Bet Louisiana app?
Bally Bet also offers a sportsbook app to place bets from your phone or tablet. Here are instructions for Android and iOS users to get it on their device:
How to download Bally Bet on iOS
- Make sure your iPhone/iPad is updated to the latest version of iOS.
- Visit the Bally Bet homepage and select your state.
- Scroll down and select the button that says “Download on the App Store.”
- This takes you to the correct App Store page, and you can download the app from there.
How to download Bally Bet on Android
- Ensure your Android device is up to date and follow the steps above to go to the site and select your state.
- Scroll down and select “Download for Android.”
- This will take you to the correct download page on the Google Play Store, and you can download the app from there.
Where do I find Bally Bet promotions?
We already mentioned the Bally Bet welcome bonus. On top of that, the sportsbook also offers frequent, fun, and diverse promotions to keep existing players entertained and returning to wager on the site.
Some of the promos include “Happy Hours,” which offers reduced betting lines on certain days, and “Collapse Protection,” which guards against losing your bet if your team squanders a lead. If you want to see the full slate of available promotions, head to the Bally Bet homepage and click on the “Promotions” link along the top.
Why should I choose the Bally Bet Sportsbook Louisiana app?
- Multiple player rewards programs: In contrast to a lot of its competitors, Bally Bet offers not one but two-player rewards programs (Trophy Case and Bally Rewards). Visit the website for full details.
- Plentiful player promos: Bally’s has been in the gambling industry for a while now, and it has perfected a variety of promos for interested players.
- Solid app: Bally Bet has developed a sophisticated mobile app for phones and tablets, with great visuals and a highly intuitive interface leading to a top-tier player experience.
What won’t I like about the Bally Bet sportsbook app?
- Limited live betting: Although Bally Bet does offer live betting, the real-time information is slow to update, and the wagering options are lacking compared to some other sportsbooks.
- Few banking options: Currently Bally Bet offers only a few options for getting your money on and off the website (more on that below), though it could potentially add more.
- Fewer niche options: Although Bally Bet supports wagering on a variety of popular sports like football, baseball, and basketball, there are a few niche sports such as cycling and darts on which it does not offer betting.
What kind of bets can I place at Bally Bet online betting?
Bally Bet supports all of the standard bets you would expect from a legitimate sportsbook. Although it does not yet support the dozens of sports that some other books do, it does have all the main ones. Here are the different bets you will be able to place when wagering at Bally Bet.
- Moneyline bets: The most typical of bets. Wager on one side or the other to win the game.
- Point spreads: The sportsbook will assign a spread number to the game, and you can either bet on the favorite to win by more than that number or bet on the underdog to keep the game closer than the spread number or win by any score.
- Totals: Also called over/under bets, these let you bet on the total combined score. The sportsbook will provide a number, and you can bet whether the actual combined score will be over or under that number.
- Parlays: Make multiple picks. If they all are correct, you win big. The caveat is that all the bets must be correct. For a little variety, you can bet teasers or round robins, which are similar options.
- Prop bets: Isolated bets on specific things within a game, often not dependent on the final score. Wager on the performance of a single player, or even more random bets such as which way the coin toss goes or whether the final score will be an odd or even number.
- Futures bets: Bet on end-of-season results like conference champions, the MVP winner, and more. Placing a bet at the beginning of the season usually provides the best odds.
- Live betting: Even after a game starts, you can still place your bets using the Bally Bet app. Track live odds and follow along on the app/website as the game plays out.
Can I bet on the New Orleans Saints at Bally Bet in Louisiana?
Louisiana’s favorite football team has been so close to a second championship for years now, meaning you may want to put some money down on it to succeed in the near future. At Bally Bet, you can place a range of bets on the Saints. You can wager on individual games throughout the season, or place a futures bet on the Black and Gold to win it all.
How do I get money on (and off) Bally Bet online sportsbook quickly?
Bally Bet does not offer as many banking options as you might expect from a company with its reputation. There are only a handful of ways to deposit and withdraw funds, and some of the most popular methods like PayPal are not currently available. Let’s hope that in the future it expands its financial options. Here are the ways that you can currently transfer funds into and out of your account:
The minimum deposit is $10, and the maximum per transaction is $2,000. Bally Bet does not charge any fees for depositing.
- ACH e-check
- Cash at a casino cage
Essentially the same options as the ones you get for depositing, with the added convenience of being able to withdraw at a Bally’s Casino cage. There is no maximum for withdrawing, but keep in mind that it may take several business days for Bally Bet to verify the withdrawal and release your funds.
How do I get help at Bally Bet?
Bally Bet offers several options to get in touch with customer support. The first location you should look at when you have a question is the FAQ page on the website/app. You may be able to get an answer without even having to talk to anyone.
If you do need to talk to a live agent, the next best way will be to use the live chat option. Click on the red “Support” button in the bottom-right corner of the homepage on the desktop version of Bally Bet. If you prefer to chat with someone on the phone, there is a customer support number you can call. Lastly, there is an email address that you can use to send a message if your matter is not urgent.
How do I exclude myself from Bally Bet?
Bally Bet has various options for players who feel they may need to take a break from betting. Like other gambling sites, you can impose various limits on yourself. Options include time limits, betting limits, and deposit limits. This restricts how much time or money you can spend on a given day or week.
If you decide you do not want to have any access at all to the site, you choose a “time-out period” ranging from one day to two weeks. For longer breaks, you can choose an “extended sports time-out period,” which lasts five years or indefinitely. And lastly, you can close out your account and cash out any money that may be remaining.
Can I bet at Bally Bet Sportsbook in person?
Once Bally Bet launches in Louisiana you should be able to, yes. You’ll have to make your way to Shreveport, to the Eldorado Resort Casino. Bally’s purchased this casino from Caesars Entertainment in 2020, and it’s a logical location for an in-person Bally Bet Sportsbook in the state.
How does Bally Bet compare to other Louisiana sportsbooks?
Thanks in part to its recognizable brand name, Bally Bet has been able to build a quality online sportsbook product. From a quality app to a solid website and responsive customer support, Bally Bet has put together a solid product. Some competitors offer better banking options and additional betting lines on less popular sports, but apart from that, Bally Bet has you covered.
Bally Bet sports betting app FAQ
Currently, Bally Bet does not offer an early cash-out option on parlay bets. You will have to sweat it out all the way to the end of the last game.
Bally Bet also operates its online sportsbook in Colorado and Iowa, but to use the Bally Bet Louisiana product and app, you need to be within the borders of Louisiana.
No, but you do have to be in the state to place any bets.
The Bally Bet Sportsbook is owned by Bally’s Corp., a gambling and entertainment company.
Yes, Bally Bet offers lines on NCAA football and NCAA men’s basketball.