Caesars Louisiana Promo Code LEGALFULL: $1,250 Bonus
Caesars Sportsbook offers new users in Louisiana their first bet on Caesars for up to $1,250, plus 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits®. Sign up now with Caesars Louisiana promo code LEGALFULL and get it on the action.
Caesars has strong and growing ties in Louisiana, and it’s showing its commitment to the state via marketing and brand efforts. The Superdome is now known as Caesars Superdome, and Harrah’s New Orleans is also changing to Caesars New Orleans.
Using the Caesars sportsbook app makes sense for Louisiana bettors, even beyond the welcome bonus and local Caesars connections. The iconic American gambling brand offers a world-class app, with all the betting opportunities you would expect from an industry leader. It leads the way in odds boosts and live betting options. Plus you earn Caesars Rewards, which can be redeemed at Caesars properties around the world, just by using the online sportsbook.
On this page, we’ll review what Caesars Sportsbook has to offer Louisiana users, including looking at the sportsbook’s pros and cons how it stacks up against the competition. We’ll detail the Caesars Sportsbook welcome bonus worth up to $1,250, including how to claim it and any details you should know. Plus how to get started on the site, how to fund your account, get the support you need, and everything else you should know at Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana.
Caesars Sportsbook promo code Louisiana 2023
To claim the Caesars welcome bonus worth up to $1,250, enter the Caesars Sportsbook promo code LEGALFULL when you open a new account. Your first bet will be on Caesars for up to $1,250 and you’ll be awarded 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits®.
Caesars Louisiana welcome bonus and promo code for January 2023
|Online Sportsbook||Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana|
|Caesars Louisiana Promo Code||LEGALFULL|
|Caesars Louisiana Sign-Up Bonus||First bet on Caesars for up to $1,250 +
1,000 Tier Credits
1,000 Reward Credits®
|Caesars Louisiana Online Since||Jan. 28, 2022|
|Last Updated||January 2023|
Caesars Louisiana Sportsbook welcome bonus
Once you’ve created a Caesars Louisiana account and entered the Caesars Louisiana promo code LEGALFULL here is what you need to know:
- Your initial bet will be on Caesars Louisiana for up to that $1,250 limit.
- If your first bet ends up losing, you’ll receive a bet credit back in site credits.
- You’ll need to use the bet credit in 14 days, after that time it expires.
- You’re also awarded 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits®
This offer is straightforward and allows you to decide how big to go with that first bet.
Can I trust Caesars Sportsbook?
Yes, Caesars is among the most trusted and well-regarded names in gambling. In addition, in order to launch in the state, it received a sports betting license from the Louisiana Gaming Control Board. For that to occur, the LGCB had to vet Caesars. If the board had any concerns, it would not have granted a license.
You can contact the LGCB by phone (225-219-4515) or email ([email protected]) with any concerns or questions you may have. To operate in Louisiana, Caesars will need to comply with all of the state’s sports betting rules, including the following:
- The legal betting age in Louisiana is 21. Anyone younger than 21 will not be able to create an account or wager at Caesars or any other licensed sportsbook.
- While online sports betting is legal in most of the state, it’s not legal in all of it, just in the 55 parishes that voted for it. That leaves nine parishes where you cannot place bets: Caldwell, Winn, Franklin, Union, West Carroll, Sabine, Catahoula, LaSalle and Jackson. The Caesars app and website use geolocation software to track your location when you’re logged in. Couple that with geofencing around those prohibited parishes, and you won’t be able to bet from any of them. The use of a VPN also will prevent you from being able to wager.
Caesars has some strong ties in-state. It operates Harrah’s New Orleans (which will be renamed Caesars New Orleans following a large renovation), Horseshoe Bossier City, and Isle of Capri Casino.
It also purchased naming rights to the iconic New Orleans stadium the Superdome, and has a multi-year partnership with the LSU Tigers.
Getting started at the Caesars Louisiana Sportsbook
Opening a sportsbook account at Caesars Louisiana is simple and straightforward. Start by heading to the sportsbook site, clicking the “Play Now” button and then “Sign Up.” At that point, you’ll need to enter the following details:
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
This info is required when signing up with any licensed Louisiana sportsbook.
How do I download the Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana app?
The Caesars Sportsbook app makes wagering remotely on a smartphone or tablet super easy. The app is free and available on iOS and Android devices. Here’s how to download it:
- Installing the Caesars app on iPhones/iPads: Head to the Caesars Sportsbook site, select “Download on the App Store” and follow any additional prompts to complete the process.
- Installing the Caesars app on Android phones and tablets: Same as above, but choose “Get it on Google Play” instead.
Where do I find Caesars promotions?
If you’re on the Caesars app, you’ll select the “Promos” button at the bottom of your screen. If you’re on the Caesars website, you’ll click the “Promotions” button at the top of your screen.
Once you are on the Caesars promotions page, you then have the option of clicking the “More Info” button underneath each bonus offer. This will give you the key details about each promotion.
Caesars offers some of the best and most diverse promos you’ll find at any Louisiana sportsbook. Some of the offers simply award you a profit boost token that allows you to increase the winnings on a bet of your choosing.
Other deals reward you based on how the team, or a player on the team you wager on, performs. Be careful, though, because these bonuses require you to bet a certain amount. Sometimes they also require that you get your initial bet correct in order to receive the bonus.
One of the best deals Caesars has going, though, is its Friday Double. With Friday Double, you double your winnings if you bet correctly on that week’s selected game. You receive any bonus winnings as a bet credit, however.
All things considered, the promotions at Caesars are pretty great. We recommend at least skimming the conditions and terms to make sure you know the ins and outs of each offer.
Why should I choose the Caesars Sportsbook app?
Here are some of Caesars’ main strong points that stood out during our review:
- Daily odds boosts: The number of daily odds boosts at Caesars is impressive. Another great aspect is that you can bet up to $100 on the vast majority of the boosted odds. Other sportsbooks typically cap their boosts at $50 bets.
- Live betting: The live betting options at Caesars are also impressive. While pretty much all sportsbooks offer live betting nowadays, not all of them offer the same options. We especially like that Caesars allows you to bet on what will happen in upcoming at-bats and plays in a variety of sports.
- Caesars Rewards: Just by registering with Caesars you instantly will be part of the Caesars Rewards program. The loyalty club is associated with all Caesars gambling properties in the world. This way you’ll earn points for each dollar you wager at the mobile sportsbook.
What won’t I like about the Caesars Sportsbook app?
Here are the main areas where we’d like to see Caesars improve:
- Promos pay out with bet credits: The promotions at Caesars Sportsbook are great, however, the fact that they pay out in bet credits is less than ideal. We would love to see Caesars take a page out of FanDuel’s playbook and reward users with bonus funds going forward.
- Pricey promotions: While the promos at Caesars are great overall, most of them might be too expensive for some users. It’s not unusual to see promotional offers that require placing bets of $50 or more. If you’re uncomfortable wagering this much money at one time, you won’t enjoy these promos.
- Lack of sportsbook-only loyalty club: While being part of Caesars Rewards is great, it’s decidedly less great if you don’t care about visiting any Caesars properties. In this case, the rewards club at Caesars would be much more useful if there was a sportsbook-only option for sportsbook-only users.
What kind of bets can I make at Caesars online sports betting?
You can make pretty much any type of sports bet imaginable at Caesars. We’ll go over the standard options below, with this example game listing to help:
|LSU Tigers||-6.5 (-110)||-270||Over 55.0 (-110)|
|Alabama Crimson Tide||+6.5 (-110)||+220||Under 55.0 (-110)|
- Moneylines: You bet on one side to win the game. The favorite will have negative odds, and the underdog will be positive. This means that a bet on the underdog, though less likely to be correct, will pay off more than a bet on the favorite if it is.
In this LSU–Alabama example, a $270 bet on the Tigers would win $100 if correct. On the other hand, a $100 bet on the Tide would pay $220 if correct.
- Spreads: Point spread betting, meanwhile, requires you to account for the margin of victory. Here you can see that the spread is 6.5. As the favorite, LSU would need to win by more than that amount. A bet on Alabama, on the other hand, would win if the Tide won by any score or lost by less than 6.5. As an example, LSU could win 33-28, but Alabama would cover the point spread with a loss of less than 6.5 points.
- Totals: Then there are totals bets, where you wager on the total combined score of the game. The sportsbook will set a line — in this case, 55 total points — and you wager whether the actual combined score will be over or under that line. For such a bet, it doesn’t matter which team wins.
- Props: These are basically side bets on what will or will not occur during a game. Betting on players to score touchdowns during football games, net goals during hockey matchups or hit home runs during baseball games are examples of prop bets.
- Futures: When you select a futures tab at Caesars you will be able to see all the long-term bets available for the specific sport you are looking at. The most popular futures are for betting on teams to win the Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, NBA Finals or World Series. You also will find a fair number of player futures markets. These can be for which player will win the league’s MVP or lead the league in a variety of statistical categories. We have a deeper look at Futures betting below.
- Parlays: Combine two or more bets. To win a parlay, all of your individual picks must be correct.
- Teasers: Similar to parlays, but using just point spread bets. You can adjust the spread for each of your bets in your favor. This makes a teaser potentially easier to win than a parlay, but with lower potential winnings.
- Round robins: Combine multiple bets into several smaller parlays in such a way that you can still win some money even if you don’t get all of the individual selections correct.
- Live betting: Live betting allows you to wager on a game that’s already in progress, betting on everything from live moneylines, spreads and totals to what will take place during the next play or possession in the game.
Futures betting options at Caesars Louisiana
While wagering on individual games is the bread and butter of sports betting, another great option is placing futures bets on your favorite teams. With futures bets you’re not concerned with each game a team plays, but the overall results.
For example, you can bet on the New Orleans Saints to win the Super Bowl at pretty much any time of the year at Caesars Louisiana. But if you’re not feeling great about New Orleans’ chances that year, there are plenty of other options at Caesars LA. One of the most popular is over/under regular-season win totals.
Placing futures team bets isn’t your only option though. For instance, you can pick either Zion Williamson or Brandon Ingram of the New Orleans Pelicans to win the NBA Most Valuable Player award. You also have the chance to bet on other award winners such as Rookie of the Year or Defensive Player of the Year.
Your options aren’t limited to professional futures bets. At Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana you can wager on the LSU Tigers to win the NCAA National Championship in football as they did back in 2019 with Joe Burrow leading the way. Unfortunately, while you can bet on the Tigers to win it all, wagering on the Heisman Trophy is prohibited at this time. That’s because placing prop bets on individual NCAA athletes is not allowed in Louisiana.
Can I bet on the New Orleans Saints at Caesars?
Yes, you can bet on the New Orleans Saints at Caesars Sportsbook, which only stands to reason since the Saints now play their home games at Caesars Superdome in New Orleans. Football is easily the most popular sport to bet on in the US and one of the reasons for that is the sheer number of bets you can place. For instance, here are some of the options you’ll find at Caesars:
- Quarter and halftime bets: Instead of betting on an entire game, you can wager on what will happen in individual quarters or halves.
- Touchdown wagers: With TD bets you can select which player will score a game’s first or final touchdown. You also can wager on a player to score at any point during the game or to score multiple times.
- Double results: With double results you are wagering on which team will be leading at the midway point (halftime) and when the game is over. You actually have more options for NFL games than most sports, since technically a game can end in a tie.
How do I get money on (and off!) Caesars online sportsbook quickly?
Caesars has extensive banking options, among the best in Louisiana, meaning you’ll likely find a way to deposit and withdraw funds that works for you.
|Deposit Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|ACH (e-check)||$20||Up to 2 Days|
|Caesars Play+ Prepaid Card||$20||Instant|
|Online Bank Transfer||$20||Instant|
|PayNearMe||$20||Roughly 15 Minutes|
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|ACH (e-check)||No Minimum||Within 72 Hours|
|Caesars Play+ Prepaid Card||No Minimum||Within 72 Hours|
|Online Bank Transfer||No Minimum||Within 72 Hours|
How do I get help at Caesars Sportsbook?
If you don’t have an urgent request we suggest emailing the Caesars help desk at [email protected]. This gives you the freedom to not be tied down waiting for a response.
However, if you need help immediately, you can use the live chat option, which is available around the clock. You also can call 855-754-1200 to talk directly with a Caesars Sportsbook representative. Lastly, Caesars has an online help page where you’ll find a variety of articles to hopefully assist you in fixing whatever ails you.
How do I exclude myself from Caesars?
At Caesars Sportsbook you can set up your own personal betting limits. This way you can predetermine the amount of money you can deposit or wager during set periods of time. You also can restrict how long you can spend online at Caesars Sportsbook each day.
If those options still are not enough, you can elect to cool off or suspend your account completely. You can do this by clicking on any of the responsible gaming tabs on the Caesars website or app. From there you need to click the self-exclusion form, fill it out and send it in to Caesars. If you’d like to rejoin Caesars you’ll need to do the same thing with the reinstatement application.
Can I bet with Caesars Sportsbook in person?
Not yet. While there isn’t a retail Caesars Sportsbook in the Pelican State right now, it appears very likely that a brick-and-mortar Caesars Sportsbook will be added to Caesars New Orleans, which is taking the place of what is now Harrah’s New Orleans.
How does Caesars compare to other Louisiana sportsbooks?
Caesars is a top-flight sportsbook in Louisiana, so let’s see how Caesars compares with some of the state’s other premier oddsmakers.
- FanDuel vs. Caesars: These are two of the best sportsbooks. Both have great welcome bonuses tied to your opening wager. The Caesars bonus is worth upwards of $1,250, while the FanDuel Louisiana bonus offer is for $1,000. However, FanDuel refunds losing bets with bonus money, a superior option to the bet credit from Caesars.
- BetMGM vs. Caesars: BetMGM has recently upped its risk-free welcome bonus to a maximum of $1,000, though that’s still lower than at Caesars. And despite the fact that BetMGM does offer tons of promotions and betting options, we prefer the betting selections at Caesars. We also very much prefer the Caesars app when compared to the BetMGM Louisiana app.
- DraftKings vs. Caesars: To decide which sportsbook you consider better between these two, it really comes down to how much you value welcome bonuses and DFS options. The Caesars bonus is better than the current DraftKings bonus offers, but DraftKings has daily fantasy sports contests through its fantasy app, while Caesars does not.
Caesars Sportsbook FAQ
The Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana promo code is LEGALFULL, and entering it allows you to claim the Caesars three-part welcome bonus. Your first bet will be on Caesars for up to $1,250, and you’ll get 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits®. See the complete details above, including Caesars Louisiana welcome bonus terms and conditions.
In Louisiana, 55 parishes voted to allow sports betting, and nine parishes voted against it. So you won’t be able to bet from any of those nine parishes: Caldwell, Winn, Franklin, Union, West Carroll, Sabine, Catahoula, LaSalle or Jackson. Caesars uses geolocation software to adhere to these location conditions.
You don’t have to go anywhere because you can register online. Just head to the sportsbook site and select “Play Now” followed by “Sign up.” You’ll need to provide some personal details and agree to some terms and conditions.
Most likely, yes. Gambling winnings are considered taxable income in the US, so if you make money betting at Caesars, you’ll need to declare it on your taxes. You can write off your gambling losses, but only to cancel out your wins, nothing more. A certified tax professional will have more information.
Actually, most of the time you don’t. Unlike many other sportsbooks, Caesars does not offer early cash-outs with any regularity. According to a Caesars representative, cashing out early is available only “on rare occasions.”
No, Caesars does not charge withdrawal fees. Check that the financial institution that you run the transaction through also doesn’t charge you, however.