ClutchBet Louisiana Sportsbook Bonus Code for $100
Disclaimer: ClutchBet Sportsbook is not yet online in Louisiana. This review is speculative based on what we know so far and will be updated when it goes live here.
ClutchBet Sportsbook, the rebranded version of BlueBet, is picking up steam in Louisiana. The sportsbook already is huge in Australia, where it originates from, and it’s poised for similar success in the states.
Welcome bonuses are the norm among Louisiana sportsbooks, and ClutchBet fits right in with this trend. Apart from its solid intro offer, ClutchBet has a range of seasonal promotions for its existing customers on a regular basis.
Thanks to its user-friendly and minimalistic design, the platform will likely work well for rookie bettors and seasoned pros alike. There is easy access to every sport within the portfolio, so you can quickly find odds and lines for the New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans whenever you wish.
For our full review of ClutchBet Louisiana, read on. We’ll analyze the sportsbook’s main features to help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.
ClutchBet Louisiana bonus code — 2024
Once you sign up at ClutchBet, you can claim a welcome bonus of up to $100 in the form of a 100% deposit matching bonus.
|ClutchBet Sportsbook Louisiana
|ClutchBet Louisiana Promo Code
|ClutchBet Louisiana Welcome Bonus
|100% match up to $100
ClutchBet Louisiana welcome bonus — the fine print!
ClutchBet offers a pretty straightforward welcome bonus for first-time depositors. Once you’ve gone through and signed up at the sportsbook, it will match your first deposit dollar-for-dollar, up to $100. You receive bonus bets rather than cash for the bonus funds. So, with a $50 deposit, you would get $50 in bonus bets; for a $100 deposit, you’d receive $100 in bonus bets — you get the idea.
There is a small wagering requirement attached to the intro promo. As a result, you must play through the bonus bucks before you can withdraw them. Be sure to read through the terms and conditions with any sportsbook promotions you come across to make sure you understand precisely how the promotion functions.
Can I trust ClutchBet Sportsbook?
Yes, ClutchBet is trustworthy, and there are a few indicators that attest to it being reliable. Having been in the trenches of online sports betting since 2015, the Australian sportsbook is battle-tested. During this time, the site has maintained a solid reputation. The sportsbook’s owner, BlueBet Holdings, is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
Furthermore, ClutchBet had to pass all security and background checks by the Louisiana Gaming Control Board before being able to operate in the state. Having signed a partnership deal with Rubico Acquisition Corp., which owns the racetrack and casino at Louisiana Downs, the sportsbook has already made a significant dent in the market.
For data protection, ClutchBet relies on SSL encryption.
Getting started at ClutchBet Sportsbook in Louisiana
You can create an account at ClutchBet Sportsbook Louisiana in minutes by following this mini step-by-step guide:
- Go to the site and select the sign-up button.
- Fill out the registration boxes and provide your personal information, including the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Double-check that the info you’ve provided is correct.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, and complete the registration.
- Make a deposit and start betting.
Per Louisiana betting law, you will need to be located in the state — specifically in one of the 55 parishes that allow sports betting — at the time of betting. The minimum betting age of 21 also applies.
At this time, you do not need a ClutchBet promo code. If that changes in the future, you most likely will enter it during the registration process.
How do I download the ClutchBet Louisiana app?
Regardless of whether you want to download the iOS or Android version of the ClutchBet online sportsbook app, the process is nearly identical. First, use your mobile browser (Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.) to visit the sportsbook’s website. Next, select the relevant link. Then, follow the on-screen instructions. When the app is installed on your device, you will get access to all of ClutchBet’s features, including bonuses, banking and betting.
In our experience, ClutchBet Sportsbook’s app works just as well on iPhones and iPads as it does on Android smartphones and tablets.
Where do I find ClutchBet Louisiana promotions?
ClutchBet offers a range of rotating promotions for major sporting events, so NBA, NFL, NHL and MLB fans should have something to look forward to. As most of the ClutchBet Sportsbook promotions are short-term, it’s a good idea to check back periodically to stay up to date. The promotion lobby stands prominently on the homepage alongside the betting catalog.
As we mentioned in the ClutchBet welcome bonus section, be sure to read the terms and conditions for any promos you’re interested in claiming. You’ll want to check to see if you have to opt in to be eligible. It’s also crucial to be clear on how the promotional offer pays out. Do you get bonus bets, site credit or even cash back? Make sure you know the answer to these questions.
Why should I choose the ClutchBet Sportsbook app?
The competition between Louisiana sportsbooks is fierce, and from what we’ve seen with ClutchBet, it will only get more intense. In our opinion, these are ClutchBet’s biggest strengths:
- Excellent range of betting options — As is the case with almost every sportsbook that came into the US from across the pond, ClutchBet has great market depth. The focus is on major sports, but there are lots of other choices, as well. The betting selection is even comparable to that of the FanDuel Louisanna and DraftKings Louisanna, which is no small feat.
- Responsive customer service — Customer support can make or break your sports betting experience. ClutchBet excels in this area, providing timely assistance via multiple contact channels and a detailed FAQ.
What won’t I like about the ClutchBet Sportsbook app?
ClutchBet is a solid product overall, but it still has some rough edges:
- Weak welcome bonus — Having a quality welcome bonus is one of the marks of a top-tier sportsbook. ClutchBet disappoints on this front. If it wants to reach the ranks of BetMGM LA or Caesars LA, it will have to ramp up the welcome bonus. We like that the deposit match takes the form of bonus bets, but $100 is too low of a maximum.
- Not an established brand — As far as brand recognition goes, ClutchBet lags far behind DraftKings, FanDuel and BetMGM. It could certainly benefit from a celebrity endorsement.
What kind of bets can I place at ClutchBet sports betting?
In terms of wagering portfolio, ClutchBet is up there with the major books in Louisiana. Here are the standard bets you can make to get in on the action:
- Moneylines — This bet is the simplest of them all. You are just betting on which side will win the game. If the side you’ve picked prevails, you get paid according to the odds and the amount you wagered, regardless of the winning margin and other factors.
- Totals — Here, you can bet on the total combined score in a game. ClutchBet will post a line, and you have to predict whether the final score will be over or under that number.
- Point spreads — The spread aims to balance two teams for betting purposes. It does this by adding a few points to the underdog’s tally or subtracting the same number of points from the favorite’s total. The side that wins after accounting for this adjustment will be the winner for spread betting purposes.
- Props: If you want to put a few bucks down on something that’s not necessarily related to a game’s final outcome, then props are a worthy consideration. These side bets mainly cover statistical facets of the game. Examples include “Will Brandon Ingram record a triple-double?” Or “How many receiving yards will Michael Thomas have?”
- Parlays: A parlay is when you combine two or more wagers. In general, the more wagers (legs) your parlay has, the bigger the potential payout. For your parlay to be successful, all the legs must be correct. Otherwise, you get nothing, even if you hit nine out of 10 of your picks.
How to read ClutchBet odds
If you’re unfamiliar with how American odds work and what kind of payouts you can expect, here’s a quick rundown.
Favorites on the moneyline have negative odds, while underdogs are positive. The underdog’s moneyline number shows how much you’d win on a successful $100 wager. If it’s +200, then you’d win $200 (plus your $100 bet back).
The payouts for successful bets on favorites are naturally smaller. Specifically, a bet equal to the favorites’ moneyline number would win $100 if successful. If that number is -110, then a wager of $110 would stand to win $100, for instance.
The wider the range between the moneyline odds, the more lopsided a matchup the sportsbook is predicting.
Can I bet on the Pelicans at ClutchBet in Louisiana?
From preseason to postseason, ClutchBet has odds on every NBA game, including those that feature the Pelicans. When it comes to betting on college basketball and football, there are plenty of choices for the LSU Tigers and other local teams, as well. Going back to the NBA, here are some options ClutchBet online sportsbook in Louisiana has to offer:
- Pelicans live betting: The high-scoring nature of the NBA aligns well with live betting. From the jump ball to the final whistle, you can make various in-play bets on the Pelicans at ClutchBet, including betting on which team will win the quarter, lead at halftime or be the first to reach X points.
- Pelicans player props: You could, for instance, bet on a specific player from the Pelicans’ roster to notch more or fewer points/rebounds/assists than what ClutchBet has predicted.
- Pelicans’ futures bets: Shortly after the NBA Finals wrap up, ClutchBet posts NBA futures odds for the season to come. You can bet on the Pelicans to win the Western Conference or the Southwest Division, or make the playoffs. There are also odds for Pelicans’ players to win individual awards, such as MVP or Rookie of the Year.
How do I get money on (and off!) ClutchBet online sportsbook quickly?
ClutchBet offers a variety of deposit and withdrawal methods. Deposits require a minimum of $10, while the minimums for withdrawals range from $10 to $500, depending on the transaction method. Here’s the full list of available banking options:
- ACH (e-check)
- Play+ prepaid
- Online bank transfer
- Bank wire
- Credit/debit cards
How do I get help at ClutchBet Sportsbook?
Often, you can diagnose the problem using the FAQ page, so you may not need to contact support. However, if your issue persists, you’ll have to reach out to an agent and ask for assistance. On the left-side menu, you’ll find buttons to access the live chat service and other contact channels.
How do I exclude myself from ClutchBet?
If you’re betting recklessly, things can get out of control quickly. ClutchBet offers several tools to help you avoid such situations and bet with caution. Of all responsible gambling tools available on the site, self-exclusion is the most effective. Once you’re in the program, there is no turning back — the process is irreversible, which is kind of the point.
However, you are able to set various betting and deposit limits if you want to restrict what you can do, but you don’t want to quit altogether.
Can I bet with ClutchBet Louisiana Sportsbook in person?
No, ClutchBet doesn’t currently have a retail sportsbook in Louisiana. If it opens one, it will likely operate out of Louisiana Downs Casino & Racetrack — its land-based partner — in Bossier City.
How does ClutchBet compare to other Louisiana sportsbooks?
Louisiana sports betting got better with the arrival of ClutchBet — that much is certain. However, will it be able to overtake BetMGM, DraftKings, Caesars or FanDuel? That seems like a tall order. As it stands, we prefer the brands mentioned above over ClutchBet, but there’s no shame in that since there are few books that can compete with them.
ClutchBet has a lot going for it when it comes to betting variety and customer support, but the bonus program could be better, or rather, bigger.
ClutchBet Sportsbook FAQ
There isn’t one. Once you register for a new account at ClutchBet Sportsbook in Louisiana, you’ll qualify for a 100% deposit matching bonus, good for up to $100.
You have to be 21 or older to place real money wagers at ClutchBet or any other legal online sportsbook in Louisiana. The sportsbook will use geolocation to verify where you are.
The minimum deposit is $10 for all payment methods.
Yes, not only can you bet on NCAA events, but you can bet on NCAA events featuring Louisiana-based teams like the LSU Tigers. You will be limited in some of the live betting and prop betting options for college games, though, compared to those available for pro games.
BlueBet Holdings, an Australian-based company.